This item is discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
Clarity 6 Angled TracJack, ETL verified to TIA Category 6 component specification, is front-loading and front removable. New universal T568A/B wiring label and tapered wiring towers simplify termination. Center tuned to Clarity 6 patch cords for optimum performance.
- Angled design: Reduces profile of cord connection.
- Center tuned design: Transparent interface with Clarity6 cords.
- Easy lace IDC housing: Reduces wiring time.
- Easy to follow universal wiring label: Quick, user-friendly, eliminates confusion.
- Front removable: Less intrusive access for adds, moves, changes.
- Standard TracJack footprint: Fits in all TracJack faceplates.
- Icon compatible, with C6 Marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.