- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Green Outlet Array; "Master" outlet controls power flow for 1 primary and up to 8 peripheral components. "Power Save" outlets cut AC power to 8 connected components when not in use - perfect for non-essential components that do not save settings like DVD players, gaming consoles, amplifiers and speaker systems. "Always On" outlets provide continuous power to 3 critical devices that save settings like DVRs and recorders (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes
- User-adjustable wattage control switch - allows for high-wattage (over 25W) and low-wattage (over 15W) components to serve as Master device
- Auto/Manual Switch - allows users to switch between green (auto) power-save mode and standard (manual) surge protection
- 3600 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component l ife spans)
- 12 widely spaced surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard and entire home/business theater system while accommodating up to 8 large transformers
- Sliding safety covers protect against accidental contact
- 2 sets of surge-protected Type gold coaxial connectors safeguard components on cable, satellite and antenna line
- 1-line tel/modem/Ethernet (100BaseT, high-speed) surge protection safeguards personal video recorders (PVRs) on a single DSS or Ethernet line.
- 10-ft. cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounded status and 4 status LEDs indicates when AC power is present
- Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Purto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.