Tripp Lite’s TLP604TEL Surge Suppressor offers economical AC and phone line surge suppression for full protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment f rom damage and performance problems due to transient surges. Set of RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more. TLP604TEL offers 6 total outlets, 4 foot cord and diagnostic LED to wa rn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 720 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop co mputer equipment and accessories. PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 6 NEMA5-15R/4-ft. AC line cordELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)FORMAT: Corded multi-outlet stripSUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/720 joules /400V UL1449 Let-throughPhone: Single telephone line surge suppression (RJ11 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line)
- 790 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- 6 AC outlets with room for 1 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and peripherals
- Phone line surge suppression protects both dialup and DSL modems, plus fax machines, cordless phones and more (pair of RJ11 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line, includes 6 ft phone cable)
- 4 foot AC line cable
- Built-in power switch and 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets
- Fil-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm surge suppression status
- Attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
- UL1449 3rd Edition Rated (400V all modes), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), Meets FCC part 68 rules, cUL (Canada)
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A & B surge suppression specifications
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.