- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Programmable timer controls the output based on user settings. The timer can be set to automatically power connected ON and OFF based on t ime of day and day of the week for up to 20 possible timer settings.
- Two sets of timer-controlled outlet banks allow the user to connect equipment with varying timer settings.
- Two USB charging ports capable of delivering up to 1.0 amps per port (2.0 amps max) providing enough power to charge the most demanding devices capable of charging via USB.
- 2100 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- 7 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard and entire home/business theater system while accommodating up to 4 large transformers
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounded status
- Lighted on/off swich with integrated circuit breaker - protects against dangerous system overload
- $150,000 connected equipment insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.