- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 8 outlets with integrated child safety covers
- 8-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Built-in RJ11 jacks (1 in/2 out) prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/pone equipment; 6-ft. telephone cord included
- Surge suppression rating: 2160 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Can accommodate up to 3 transformers without blocking remaining outlets
- $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico onl
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate protection present & ground present
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Lighted power switch
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.