Tripp Lite’s TLP810SAT Surge Suppressor offers complete AC, telephone and coax line surge suppression on two lines for comprehensive system protection of home theaters, A/V systems and desktop PCs. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to the heaviest transient surges. Two sets of 2.2GHz gold coax connectors for cable-TV, satellite, broadcast antenna or cable modems. Set of RJ11 jacks offers surge suppression for pay-per-view satellite systems, dial-up and DSL modems, fax machines and cordless phones. TLP810SAT offers 8 total outlets, 10-foot cord with space-saving angled plug and diagnostic LEDs with audible alarm to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network grade AC suppression rated at 3240 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Integrated child-safety outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets. Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 3 designated transformer plug outlets offers convenient protection of entire home theatre, a/v and computer equipment and accessories. PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 8 NEMA5-15R/10-ft. AC line cordELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)FORMAT: Corded multi-outlet strip with transformer-spaced outletsSUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/3570 joules PHONE: Set of phone jacks (RJ11, 2-wire, 1 line) COAX: 2 Sets 2.2GHz gold coax jacks
- 3240 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- 8 AC outlets with room for 3 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and all peripherals
- Phone line surge suppression protects both dialup and DSL modems, plus fax machines, cordless phones and more (pair of RJ11 jacks, 2-wire, 1 line, includes 6-ft. phone cable)
- Two sets of coax jacks protect cable modems, plus satellite, cable TV and broadcast antennas (includes 6-ft. coax cable)
- Long 10 foot AC line cable with space-saving angle input plug conveniently reaches distant outlets
- Lighted power switch with integrated 15A circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection
- Integrated child-safety sliding outlet covers safely seal off all unused outlets
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status
- Audible alarm offers notification of suppressor damage
- Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
- $250,0 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.