CMP Type TMC Cable Connector suitable for use with Corrugated Interlocked & Continuously Welded Metal Clad (Type MC or MC-HL) or TECK armored and armored & jacketed cables in ordinary, wet & hazardous locations including Class II Division 1 & 2 install ations. All CMP Cable Connectors are EMC Tested.
- Certified to CSA, ATEX (EN) & IECEx Standards
- CMP renowned displacement seal provides NEMA 4X and IP66 levels of ingress protection.
- Additional integral Deluge Proof seal for extra protection in extremely harsh offshore and onshore environments.
- Integral equipment interface "O" ring seal as standard
- Independent sealing and armor clamping
- True 360 grounding
- Superior pull out prevention
- Compact slim profile
- Reduced installation time - (no disassembly required)
- Widest cable acceptance range
- Re-usable design
- Only 13 connector sizes required
- Metric option available
CMP TMC (Single Outer Seal) cCSAus listed for Class I Division 2 ABCD* CL 1 Zone 1 Exe II cable types; MC-HL, continuously welded corrugated aluminum, or interlocked aluminum or steel armor or Teck cable. All sizes (aluminum only) complete with O ring face seal for direct connection to enclosures providing Nema 4X, IP66 ingress protection aluminum gland sizes 050S - 100 complete with locknut.
* When installed per the NEC or CEC
|Armored/Unarmored||FOR USE WITH ARMORED CABLE|