CMP Type TMCX Cable Connector suitable for use with Corrugated Interlocked & Continuously Welded Metal Clad (Type MC or MC-HL) or TECK armored and armored & jacketed cables in ordinary, wet & hazardous locations including Class I Division 1 & 2 install ations. All CMP Cable Connectors are EMC Tested.
- The cable connector provides a Compound Barrier Seal around the conductors, mechanical retention and electrical continuity via the armor termination and an environmental seal on the cable outer jacket.
- In addition this cable connector also offers Class I Zone 1 and Ex d IIC (CSA) certification. The reusable compression spring feature providing both
- Certified to CSA, ATEX (EN) & IECEx Standards.
- CMP renowned displacement seal provides NEMA 4X and IP66 levels of ingress protection.
- Additional integral Deluge Proof seal for extra protection in extremely harsh offshore and onshore environments.
- Independent sealing and armor clamping
- True 360 grounding
- Superior pull out prevention
- Compact slim profile
- Reduced installation time
- Widest cable acceptance range
- Supplied complete with epoxy sealing compound
- Disconnectable design
- Metric option available
CMP TMCX (single outer seal & inner compound seal) cCSAus CL 1 Division 1 ABCD, CL 1 Zone 1, Exd IIC. For type MC continuous & interlocked armor cables; cable types MC-HL, continuously welded corrugated aluminum, or interlocked aluminum or steel armor or Teck cable.
|Armored/Unarmored||FOR USE WITH ARMORED CABLE|