- Round trip delay of only 40 bit timesfar below the Class II rating of 92 bit times.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u)Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- AutoCrossAutomatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass ThroughLink Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Far End Fault (FEF)A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Automatic Link RestorationTransition Networks’s converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Point System ChassisCan be used with any Point System Chassis.
- Reporting Features:Report converter status to chassis management software:TP Link statusFiber Link status Hardware switch settings FaultTP cable lengthWrite operation includes:Power on/off deviceFull or half-duplexPause enable/disableLPT enable/disableFEF enable/disableAutoCross enable/disable
Port One: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft.]
Single-mode.Regulatory Compliance: CISPR/EN55022 Class A & B
Single-mode.Shipping Weight: 0.45 kg
Single-mode.Status Leds: PWR (Power): Steady green LED indicates connecti to external power LKF (Fiber Link): Steady LED indicates fiber link connection RXF (Fiber Receive): Flashing LED indicates data reception on fiber link RXC (Copper Receive): Flashing LED indicates data reception on copper link LKC (Copper Link): Stead y LED indicates copper link connection
Single-mode.Power Consumption: 3.4 watts
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1300nm multimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi.]
Single-mode.Dimensions: Width: 0.86" [22 mm] Depth: 5.0" [127 mm] Height: 3.4" [86 mm]
Single-mode.Environme: See chassis specifications
Single-mode.Cfetf1017-205: Min TX PWR: -5.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -34.0 dBm Max In PWR: -7.0 dBm Link Budget: 29.00 dB
Single-mode.Switches: SW1: Auto-Negotiation (UP = ON) SW2: Pause (UP = ON) SW3: Link Pass Through (UP = ON) SW4: Far End Fault (UP = ON)
Single-mode.Cfetf1019-205: Min TX PWR: -15.2 dBm Max TX PWR: -8.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -32.5 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 17.30 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1029-207: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -3.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -33.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 25.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1029-212: Min TX PWR: -3.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -35.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 32.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1014-205: Min TX PWR: -15.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -8.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -31.0 dBm Max In PWR: -8.0 dBm Link Budget: 16.00 dB
Multimode.Cfetf1018-205: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -33.5 dBm Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm Link Budget: 14.50 dB
Multimode.Cfetf1013-205: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm Link Budget: 11.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1015-205: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -2.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -34.0 dBm Max In PWR: -7.0 dBm L ink Budget: 26.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1029-205: Min TX PWR: -13.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -6.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -32.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 19.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1029-210: Min TX PWR: -6.0 dBm Max TX PWR: 0.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -33.0 dBm Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm Link Budget: 27.00 dB
Multimode.Cfetf1011-205: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm Link Budget: 11.00 dB
Single-mode.Cfetf1029-206: Min TX PWR: -13.0 dBm Max TX PWR: -6.
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE Std. 802.3 FCC Class A & B CE Mark FCC & CISPR Class A devices comply with radiated emissions standards for commercial applications in the United States (FCC Class A) and Europe (CISPR Class A). FCC & CISPR Class B devices comply with radiated emissions standards for residential applications in the United States (FCC Class B) and Europe (CISPR Class B).
|Port 1 Device Technology||10000BASE-LR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.