- Integrate fiber into a copper environment
- Provides a fiber interface when connected to devices with RJ45 ports.
- Extend Network Distance: Deploy fiber in a strategic and economical manner by using Fast Ethernet converters. Fast Ethernet converters can extend distances that copper cannot reach.
- Round trip delay of only 40 bit times far below the Class II rating of 92 bit times.
- Link Pass Through
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Can be used with any Poistem Chassis
- FCC & CISPR Class A devices comply with radiated emissions standards for commercial applications in the United States (FCC Class A) and Europe (CISPR Class A).
- FCC & CISPR Class B devices comply with radiated emissions standards for residential applications in the United States (FCC Class B) and Europe (CISPR Class B).
- [See CFETF10xx-205 for Class B product.]
Dimensions: Width: 0.86" [22 mm] Depth: 5.0" [127 mm] Height: 3.4" [86 mm]
Port One: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft.]
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1300nm multimode (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi.]
3-Position Jumper: Hardware: Converter mode is determined by 4-positionswitch settings. Software: Converter mode is determined by most recently saved on-board microprocessor settings.
4-Position Switch: 1st) Auto-Negotiation (UP = enabled): Allows detection of, and adaptation to, full-duplex or half-duplex mode in device attached to copper link. 2nd) Link Pass Through (UP = enabled): Allows a fault EITHER on the copper OR on the fiber side of the media converter to stop signal and data transmission on the other side. 3rd) AutoCross(tm) (UP = enabled): Allows straight- through twisted pair cable to be used for crossover connections. 4th) Not Used
Power Consumption: 2.5 watts
Status Leds: Power: Indicates that DC power is connected TX (Link Copper): ON indicates TP link
Blinking indicates TP receive
FX (Link Fib): ON indicates fiber link
Blinking indicates Fiber receive
Environment: See chassis specifications
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE Std. 802.3 Regulatory Compliance: CE Mark, FCC Class A CISPR Class A VCCI Class 1 Regulatory Compliance: CE Mark, FCC Class A CISPR Class A VCCI Class 1
|Port 1 Device Technology||10000BASE-LR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.