Andrew Solutions Universal Tripod Mounts are an ideal solution for mounting microwave antennas, UHF antennas, PCS antennas, or analog antennas in single-sector rooftop applications.; Universal Tripod Mounts are constructed with three legs utilizing kicker struts connected to formed sandwich clamps that bolt together around the antenna mounting pipe. Universal tripod mounts are sold as base kits with no pipe or as complete kits with pipes included. The Universal tripod mounts can be bolted directly to the roof using separately purchased anchoring or thru-bolt hardware kits or to a separately purchased Non-penetrating Roof Ballast Sled when penetrating the rooftop is not permitted. Andrew Solutions Universal Tripod Mounts and the Non-penetrating Roof Ballast Sled are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection.
- 4-pair U/UTP construction with patented bi-sector separator tape provides the added performance margin required to support high bandwidth applications at an economical price
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
Universal Tripod Mount Base
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Wind Rating: 85 mph (BWS) At 100 ft AGL Using Exposure C Per UBC
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Dimension: 60 Inch Length x 60 Inch Width x 33 Inch Height
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.