Designed for small- to medium-sized commercial applications, TruPortal is an IP appliance-based access control system that is integrated with TruVision video recorders and camera solutions. The browser-based interface makes TruPortal easy to install an d easy to use and does not require specialized training, additional software or licensing. With the TruVision Mobile application for iOS and Android platforms, users can remotely monitor system and perform administrative tasks, such as adding or deleti ng users. Plus, mobile users can perform the most common command and control functions including viewing of real-time or play-back video and generating reports and door commands directly from their phone.
A user-friendly interface, online help files, built-in tool tips, intuitive searching and flexible reporting methods ensure a user-friendly experience. Analog and IP video is provided via integration with TruVision recorders allowing for in-browser video verification and alarm tagging.
End-user administration of the system is made easy with built-in wizards that guide the administrator through the setup screens, as well as items like Access Levels, Schedules, Holidays and Reader Groups. Multiple levels of permissions can be configured.
Download TruPortal iPad App
Download TruPortal iPhone App
Download TruPortal Android App
- User Friendly Setup and Easy to Configure Access Control Solution
- Web-Based System Controller Supporting Upto 64 Readers
- Truvision Recorder and Camera Integration
- Truportal API Web Services
- Utility for Import/Export of Cardholders
- Hardware Discovery Initial and Subsequent Hardware Installations
- Seamlessly Links Video to Access Control System
- Mobile Application Support for Ipad, Iphone and Android Devices
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.