TRENDnet?s Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch series offers advanced L2+ features with enhanced traffic management controls to
meet the evolving demands of SMB networks. This rack mountable IPv6-ready managed switch comes with an intuitive web-based
interface. Advanced managed switch features include LACP to increase bandwidth between switches by grouping ports together,
VLANs for segmenting and isolating virtual LAN groups, QoS for traffic prioritization, port bandwidth controls, and SNMP monitoring,
making this a powerful solution for any SMB network. Improve voice performance by isolating and prioritizing VoIP traffic from normal
data traffic with an easy-to-use voice VLAN feature.
- 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x SFP slots
- 130W PoE power budget
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- PoE alive check automatically attempts to recover an unresponsive PoE device connected
- Remote cloud management withTrendnet Hive (Additional fee apes)
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP/MLD Snooping
- IPv4/IPv6 Static Routing support
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private, Multicast, and Voice VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- 20Gbps switching capacity
- Lifetime Warra
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.