TRENDnet’s 8-Port GREENnet Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG44g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers four Gigabit PoE+ and four Gigabit non-PoE ports. The PoE + standard supplies up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers 30 watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices (up to 2 devices), 15 watts to 802.3af PoE devices (up to 4 devices), and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total s witching capacity of 16 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 4 x Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports (up to 30 watts per PoE+ port)
- 4 x Gigabit ports
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Sturdy metal case
- Up to 75% GREENnet power savings
- Up to 30 Wattr port with a 68 Watt total power budget
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.