The TrueNet Augmented Category 6 Angled Patch Panel optimizes 10 Gb/s transmission performance with offset jack positioning to counter the negative effects of alien crosstalk. The angled port design improves all aspects in managing horizontal cable and patch cables while improving density when used with Glide Cable Management. It also makes modifications easy, avoids unintended disconnects and cable damage, and protects bend radius to avoid violations that result in signal degradation. Installed in high-performance networks worldwide, the patent-pending design minimizes alien crosstalk and insertion loss and meets the performance requirements of IEEE 802.3an and ANSI/TIA 568-B.2-10 draft standards.
- Angled design eases stress on patch cords while maximizing 10 Gigabit performance
- UL 1863 Listed
- High-density design with 24 ports in a single rack unit
- Unique polymer design helps eliminate alien crosstalk
- Rear cable manager included
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Product Type Features.Product Type: Patch Panel
Configuration Features.Rack Units: 1
Dimensions.Height (mm [in]): 44.45 [1.750]
Configuration Features.Front Connector Interface: RJ45
Product Type Features.Footprint: Angled
Product Type Features.Number of Ports: 24
Other.Industry: Enterprise Network Solutions
Body Features.Mount Style: 19" Rack
Product Type Features.Product Category: 110Connect Patch Panel
Body Features.Rack Mounted: Yes
Product Type Features.Industry Application: TrueNet
Body Features.Accepts: TrueNet
Product Type Features.Performance Category: Cat 6A
Formally an ADC Krone part.
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.