- TELPOWER fuses bring modern power fuse design to the telecommunications industry.
- TELPOWER fuse line is the first to be specifically designed to meet the unique needs of DC Power Distribution Systems.
- The U.L. recognized ratings of 170 V DC and 1,000A interrupting rating along with the fuse’s current limiting capability make this fuse ideal for over-current protection on existing DC Distribution Systems.
- A unique BLUE label is used on all TELPOWER fuses to designate their DC capability.
- Ccuit board applications available.
- Silver-plated brass ferrules.
- Glass melamine tube.
- For use with Bussmann Fused Disconnect Switch 15800.
- Spare Fuseholder: TPSFH-AS
Product Category: Fuses
Current Rating: 60 Amps
Voltage Rating: 170 Volts
Termination Style: Cartridge
Body Material: Glass Melamine
Dimensions: 22.2 mm L x 14.3 mm D
Product: Telecommunications Power Fuse
Interrupt Rating: 10 Kamps
Mounting Style: Snap In
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.