Fluke Networks’ new TS52 PRO Test Set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior, radiant liquid crystal display (LCD) user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment.
The innovative TS54 TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) is perfect for voice, data and video technicians and communication service provider technicians who need a best-in-class test set. There’s nothing else like the TS54 TDR on the market today. No longer will you nee d to carry a separate TDR, toner, pair identifier-everything you need is in one newly redesigned and compact test set-that’s a 62% weight reduction and a 20% cost reduction over existing products.
The TS54 delivers 20% more extreme weather protection w ith the latest advancements to our patented RainSafe, DropSafe and DataSafe technology. This means the TS54 is weatherproof and rugged and able to butt in on live DSL lines to test POTS quality without crashing data service.
- TDR - find cable length measurement and locate faults on virtually all types of cable including twisted pair, coaxial, and parallel conductors
- Toner - five separate tones for fast and easy differentiation between multiple wire pairs
- SmartTone - short the correct pair and tone changes for exact pair identification
- Data indication - warns when data is present on the line
- Voltage indication/measurement - identifies potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication/measurement - verifies sufficient line urrent
- Caller-ID with Call Waiting CID - verifies functional service
- DTMF Digit Grabbing - isolates faulty customer premise equipment
- Detects dial tone, places and receives calls
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.