HellermannTyton surface raceway systems are the ideal solution for routing communication and power cables. No need to break into existing walls - raceway systems are designed to route cable along wall surfaces. Made of a PVC material, components are du rable and affordable; and the one-piece construction and adhesive tape backing make positioning and mounting easy. HellermannTyton offers a low voltage TSR system and a power rated TSRP system that are available in three different diameters to accommod ate different cable and wire bundle and conduit sizes. Both systems include a complete line of fittings and junction boxes that allow for clean and professional installations. TSR surface raceway systems can be used to route a variety of communication cable, including high speed UTP and fiber optic cable.
- Tamper resistant covers with hidden latch provide security while allowing quick entry for cable maintenance.
- PVC construction is lightweight, durable and more affordable than metallic raceway systems.
- Flexible hinge is designed to reduce stress cracking and discoloration from repeated opening and closing.
- Systems and fittings are available in white, office white and ivory to coordinate with a variety of décor.
- Fittings incorporate a minimum 1" bend radius to meet TIA/EIA 568-B and 569-A standards.
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|