The TruVision H.265 IP Megapixel Dome cameras by Interlogix bring state of-the-art, high-definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market and leverages the latest H.265 video compression technology. With camera resolutions of 2, 3 or 5 megapi xel, these cameras provide the flexibility for a wide variety of applications. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, these cameras also effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
- H.265/H.264 Compression with Triple-Streaming Capability
- Extended Zoom and IR range
- Motorized Varifocal Lens Technology that Provides Remote Autofocus
- True Day/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators
- Up to 120 dB of Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Perrmance for Contrasting Lighting Environments
- ROI (Region of Interest), Hallway View, Mirror, De-Fog and Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integrated Motion Detection and Privacy Masking
- Face detection, Audio Exception Detection, Intrusion Detection, Defous Detection, Scene Change Detection, Cross Line Detection, Advanced Motion Detection, Region Entrance Detection, Region Exit Detection, Object Removal, Object Left Behind, Object Counting
- Alarm Inputs and Outputs Provide Easy Notification and Control of Events
- Edge Recording on up to 128GB Micro SD/SDXC Card for Video Playback
- Vandal Resistant Housing and Polycarbonate bubbles
- Analog BNC Video out connection
- TruVision Device Manager Program with Fast and Easy Access to Newly Added System Devices
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.