INTERLOGIX | TVD-M5225E-3M-N
TruVision 5.0MPX IP Open STD, Progressive Scan CMOS Outdoor Vandal Dome, True D/N, 3.5-9mm Motorized AI, IR LED, ONVIF/PSIA, NTSC Out, PoE/PoE+/24 V AC, Micro SD Card Slot, Heater
The TruVision IP Open Standards dome cameras bring state-of-the-art, high definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market. With a wide variety of camera resolutions ranging from standard resolution through 5 megapixel, these IP cameras repre sent a flexible video surveillance device to meet any need. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, they effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio/ video playback
- Available models with true Day/Night functionality and infrared illuminators to capture images in various lighting scenarios
- Integrated motion detection and privacy masking
- Alarm inputs and outputs provide easy notification and control of events
- Browser supported mono and bi-directional audio to expand IP stream to include audio
- Vandal-resistant housings and polycarbonate bubbles provide an extra level of protection
- Domes feature external analog BNC video out connection for easier installation and setup
- Unique wedge models offer a compact weather-rated option for fast deployment
- Included TruVision Device Finder program provides fast and easy access to newly added system devices
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Dome Color||SMOKED AND CLEAR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.