THOMAS & BETTS | TY253MX
High Performance Cable Tie, Weather and Ultraviolet Resistant for Indoor and Outdoor Applications, Black Color Nylon 6.6, L 295mm (11.6") for Bundle Dia. up to 78mm (3"), W 4.67mm (0.184"), Bulk Pack
Cable Tie, Black Polyamide (Nylon 6.6) for Temperatures up to 105 Degrees Celsius (220 F), Weather and Ultraviolet Resistant for Indoor and Outdoor Applications, UL/EN/CSA62275 Type 2/21S Rated for AH-2 Plenum and as a Flexible Cable and Conduit Suppor t
- Low profile head is designed to prevent snags on uneven surfaces and easier to pull through bulkheads. Non-magnetic stainless steel locking device insures both maximum strength and the right tightness every time.
- Because there are no notches, Ty-Rap ti es provide an infinite number of locking positions while fastening the tie at the precise bundle diameter needed.
- The No-Slip Tail provides easy grip during tensioning. Ty-Rap ties feature a unique friction surface designed to reduce slippage during in stallation.
- Smooth, notchless body reduces stress concentration points under tension, making the tie stronger and lower profile than notched body ties. Ribbed and Stippled body grips the bundle and prevents slippage. Rounded edges protect insulation, p reventing sharp edges from damaging cables.
|Cable Tie Diameter||3"|
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.