The U024-001-5P-PM USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Panel Mount Cable connects to a computer’s motherboard to add a panel-mounted USB Type-A port. In addition to the front panel of a computer, the USB-A port can be installed in a trade show booth, retail kiosk or teac her’s or lecturer’s podium, allowing you to conveniently connect a thumb drive or other USB device. The PCB header terminates on almost any five-pin motherboard.The one-foot cable supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible w ith previous USB generations. Gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and ensure optimal signal transfer. Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines. PVC jacket with molded connectors and integral strain relief provides durability and long life. Mounting screws included.
- Adds a Panel-Mounted USB-A Port
- Allows convenient USB access from a trade show booth, retail kiosk or lecturer’s podium
- 5-pin PCB header terminates on computer’s motherboard
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible with previo USB generations
- Premium Construction for Premium Performance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts for optimal signal transfer
- Fully molded construction with strain relief for durability and long life
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight aces
- Double shielding with tinned copper braid, aluminum Mylar foil and twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Mounting screws included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.