Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Designed for reliability though fault-tolerant software, distributed architecture, and multiple levels of redundancy
- Provides scalability and modular expansion
- Provides migration paths for Endura and Digital Sentry systems
- Aggregate VMS networks and mnage all video through a single system (VideoXpert Ultimate distributions)
- Available in hardware and software-only distributions, for measured performance or convenient migration of customer-owned hardware
- Microsoft Windows-based for easy setup and maintenance
- Browser-based administration interface provides management capabilities without a hard client
- Supports up to 6 monitors per workstation, each driven by independent CPUs, displaying up to 16 HD streams per monitor
- Workstations available with 3 mouse and programmable keyboard accessories to maximize operator control
- Extensible through plug-ins including mapping, video information overlays (eConnect), and license plate recognition (PlateSmart)
- Create and assign tags, organizing network resources as you see fit
- Includes advanced search capabilities for cameras and recordings
- Investigation mode enables operators to synchronize video playback and export investigative playlists covering scenes of interest
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.