The Tripp Lite U324-001-APM USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Panel-Mount Type-A Extension Cable allows you to mount a female USB-A port in a fixed location, such as the front panel of a computer or the faceplate on a kiosk or podium. It’s ideal for connecting a USB- A device to an internal or external hard drive or extending the length of an existing USB-A connection.The cable connects two USB-A devices, such as computers, keyboards, external hard drives and flash drives. It supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gb ps - ten times the speed of USB 2.0 - as well as more efficient power. The cable’s bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times.Backward compatible with earlier USB gene rations, the one-foot U324-001-APM features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent cond uctivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines.
- Mount a USB 3.0 Type-A Port in a Fixed Location
- Connects 2 USB-A devices, such as computers, keyboards, external hard drives and flash drives
- Ideal for a computer’s front panel or a kiosk or podium’s faceplate
- Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Bi-direional data interface allows data to flow both directions
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
- Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Molded nkel-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Rugged PVC jacket
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.