The U360-003-KM 3-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub does more than just connect USB peripherals to your computer. Built-in software allows you to share files and a single keyboard/mouse between devices:Two Windows personal computers (PC) Two Macs One PC and one Mac One PC and one Android tablet or smartphone One Mac and one Android tablet or smartphone Just connect the built-in USB 3.0 cable to an available USB port on your Windows or Mac computer or laptop. Connect up to three USB devices, such as a flas h drive or external hard drive, to the top ports. To transfer files from one device to another or share a keyboard and mouse with a second device, connect the included USB cable to the hub’s SHARE port and an available USB port on another computer or O n-the-Go (OTG) Android device. A USB Micro-B OTG adapter is included for connecting to Android tablets and smartphones.The U360-003-KM supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-ten times faster than USB 2.0-and it’s backward compatible with pre vious USB generations. Not only can you use one keyboard/mouse combination on two devices, you can also use the clipboard sharing feature to copy data from one computer and paste it in another.The U360-003-KM receives power through its USB connection, so no external power supply is required. Its compact design fits easily into a purse, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for quick connection anywhere.
- Connects to Another Computer or On-the-Go (OTG) Android Device
- Share files between 2 electronic devices
- Share a keyboard and mouse between 2 electronic devices
- Share between 2 PCs, 2 Macs, PC and Mac, PC and OTG Android device, or Mac and OTG Android evice
- Built-in software transfers files between devices
- Clipboard sharing for copy/paste between computers
- Excellent Speed and Versatile Performance
- Connect up to 3 USB peripherals, such as flash drive or external hard drive
- Supports USB 3.0 data trfer rates up to 5 Gbps - 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports 11 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese
- Take te Hub Anywhere
- Bus-powered through USB connection - no external power supply needed
- Compact design fits into purse, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for travelling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.