Tripp Lite’s U360-004-IND is a rugged, all metal, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 4-Port hub is ideal for use in data centers, work areas and Industrial applications. Can be mounted on a wall or din rail with included mounting hardware. Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates at 5 Gbps, but is also backward compatible to USB 2.0 and 1.1 (480mbps and 12mbps). Hub is bus-powered through the computer connection, or can self power with an external adapter (not included) or via the included 3-wire terminal block c onnector (9-48V DC).
- Increases the number of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports from a single computer port
- USB 3.0 compliant with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x
- Rugged all-metal enclosure designed for use in industrial applications
- Wallmnt and DIN rail hardware included for secure installation
- Three power connection options (source USB port, external power supply (*not included) or 3-wire terminal block)
- Each USB 3.0 port provides up to 900 mA of power
- Overcurrent detection and protetion
- Supports 2 kV surge protection per port
- ESD protection to +/- 15 kV
- Automatic link and speed detection
- Plug-and-play; no software or drivers required
- *compatible with 5V DC power supply units using a 5.5 x 2.1 x 9.5 mm output plug with a posititip and negative sleeve
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.