The U444-06N-DU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to DVI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a DVI monitor or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet’s USB-C port. It’s an ideal tool fo r multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s D VI female port to a monitor using a DVI cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P561-Series) to see full DVI video. The U444-06N-DU-C includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with pr evious USB generations. The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). The U444-06N-DU-C charges the device that it’s plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the USB-C charging port to a USB- C wall charger. The U444-06N-DU-C supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz, USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).
- Easy to Add a DVI Display
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video to a DVI display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt(TM) 3 port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- Plug-and-play - no software, external power supply or drivers required
- USB-A Hub Port
- Connect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible witprevious USB generations
- USB-C Power Delivery Port for Charging Portable Devices
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices
- Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports DVI single-link video resoluts up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports DVI digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.