The U444-06N-H4GU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet ’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games.
No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4GU-C sup ports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
The U444-06N-H4GU-C includes an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Connect to a network with a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N201-Series Cat6 cables, and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds.
The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
The USB-C Powerelivery (PD) charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-H4GU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
USB Ty-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C Power Delivy (PD Charging) port connects to wall charger to power connected computer
- PD Charging port supports input power up to 20V 3A
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.