The U444-06N-VGA-AM USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA Alternate Mode Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C port. It’s an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens.You can extend video from your primary display t o another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. T hen, connect the adapter’s VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P502-Series) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. The U444-06N-VGA-AM supports high-definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (at 60 Hz), including 1080p, and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It also supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
- Easy to Add a Display
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video to a VGA display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt(TM) 3 port
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, watching movies and playing video games
- No external power supply or drivers required
- Compatible with US-C or Thunderbolt(TM) 3 devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz), including 1080p
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 GbpsSupports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.