The U457-025-CG2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) SATA SSD/HDD to USB-C Enclosure Adapter lets you connect a high-performance SATA solid state drive (SSD) or hard disk drive (HDD) to a computer or laptop with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Not only does it supp ort USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, but it reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Recommended for storing and sharing large files, such as photos, music and video files, the U457-025-CG2 accepts 2.5-inch SATA drives up to 2 TB. You can access data on an older SATA drive, or use a new SATA drive for additional storage space. The adapter is plug-and-play, so no software, drivers or external power supply is required, and it is backward compatible with previous USB generations. A blue LED indicates data is being read, written or transferred. Slim aluminum case stores conveniently in a backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere.
- Compatible with 2.5 in. SATA SSDs and HDDs up to 2 TB
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Works up to 70% faster when connected to UASP host controller
- Durable slim design perfectly sized for backpack or laptop bag
- Plug-and-play- software, drivers or external power supply
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.