ZONIT STRUCTURED SOLUTIONS LLC | UATS1-HV-YAC13-6-ZC14-6
Micro Auto Transfer Switch, High Voltage (208-240V, 8A) with 6 foot "Y-cord C13" flexible output option, and dual C14 6’ input cords.
The µATS is the world’s smallest and most efficient capable Automatic Transfer Switch for data center equipment. It enables a completely different approach to the deployment of power in the data center. The device is a zero "U" self mounting device that is designed to auto-switch the power fed to Electronic Data Processing equipment. It utilizes unique patent-pending technologies to provide unparalleled functionality. Provides A - B power redundancy for any single powered devices (Servers, Routers, Network switches, Firewalls, Cooling Fans, Control Panels)
- Redundancy: Enables redundant power feeds for single power cord devices
- 99.9% Efficient Power Distribution: Saves 3-15% of annual data center power costs
- Increase UPS Efficiency by 3-5%: Saves 3-5% of UPS power conversion losses
- Cost Effective N+1 Reliability: Eliminates the need for 2nd power supplies in N+1 horizontal server tiers
- Re-Location Flexibility: Allows easy "hot moves" to relocate powered-up equipment. Ideal for doing deployments that are temporary or will be moved at a later date.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.