The versatile UBC41 4-in-1 Battery Charger has many uses from charging the dead battery in your automobile or golf cart to various fleet and industrial operations. Compatible with any lead acid battery, including gel-type, maintenance-free, absorbent g lass mat (AGM) and Ni-MH, the UBC41 operates on either 120V or 240V AC input mains voltage at an automatically selected 50 Hz or 60 Hz. The charger works with 12-, 24-, 36- or 48-volt batteries at high or low charge rates. Use the included alligator cl ips to connect the charger to the battery. LED display monitors charge rate, battery capacity and float status. It also informs you of charging errors, such as a blown fuse, at a glance. Built-in cooling fan and automatic shutdown feature protect the u nit from overheating. The charger is also protected from short circuits and accidental reverse connections. The rugged aluminum housing is designed to handle day-to-day stress. Built-in mounting feet allow the UBC41 to be permanently installed on any r igid horizontal surface with user-supplied hardware.
- Digital Power Electronics for Accurate, Reliable Operation
- All-in-one charger compatible with 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V batteries
- Selectable high and low charge rates (H/L 12V/24V: 30A/10A; 36V: 25A/10A; 48V: 15A/7A)
- Selectable 120V or 240V input mains votage
- Automatically selects 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Charges Lead Acid Batteries
- Including gel-type, maintenance-free, AGM and Ni-MH
- Comes with alligator clips for connection
- Easy-to-Read LED Display
- Yellow and green LEDs monitor charge rate, battery capacity float status
- Red LED alerts you to overheating, wrong battery voltage and other charging errors
- Protection Functions
- Shuts down automatically upon overheating, and restarts when cooled to appropriate temperature
- Won’t operate when battery connectorsre attached in reverse
- Durable Construction
- Rugged aluminum housing stands up to daily use
- Built-in mounting feet allow installation on any rigid horizontal surface
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.