The UHR304 and UHR204 are Industrial Grade Four Port USB Hubs. They are designed and tested to meet heavy industrial EMC standards and are UL Listed for Class 1 Division 2 hazardous locations. High retention USB connectors hold standard USB cables tigh t and are perfect for high vibration applications - requiring up to 3.2 lbs-force to disconnect them. Model UHR304 has 4 kV Isolation between the upstream and downstream USB ports to protect expensive equipment from dangerous ground loops and to help e nsure data integrity.
They are powered from an external 10 to 30 V DC source. The non-isolated UHR204 may also be powered from the USB bus. Two power connectors are provided - terminal block or threaded / lockable barrel plug. Refer to ordering information for power supply recommendation. Each downstream port provides up to 500 mA of power to connected USB devices. Refer to the specification table for additional information concerning downstream power. Panel Mount Brackets and a DIN Rail Clip are included.
The Heavy Industrial EMC specifications allow these hubs to operate where standard office grade hubs fail - such as near variable frequency drives, motor control centers, welding, and other large electrical loads.
- 4 kV Isolation (Model UHR304)
- High Retention USB Connectors
- Level 4 ESD Protection - 15kV
- Rugged Metal Case - Panel & DIN Rail Mount
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40C to 80C)
- USB 2.0 - Full Speed (12 Mbps) Model UHR304
- USB 2.0 - High Speed (480 Mbps) Model UHR204
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.