The UNP610 patch panels now include integrated label holders and a new rear wire management bar that can be quickly mounted directly onto the rear of the panels without any hardware. The bar can be installed from the rear of the frame or attached to th e panels prior to being mounted.
The UNP610 panels are available in 12*, 18, 24 and 48 port versions and are designed to mount into standard 19-inch racks and cabinets. The panel back consists of craft friendly color-coded gas-tight insulation displace ment connections. Design features include termination options for either T568A or T568B wiring schemes.
- Integrated label holders with clear label covers and white paper labels
- Label holders accept UNJ icons in a wide array of colors and icons can be installed over each individual port (icons sold separately)
- Rear wire management bar can be quickly mounted directly onto the rear of the panels allowing the
- panel to be mounted either in a rack or the front of a cabinet
- Applications: telecommunications rooms, equipment rooms, main cross-connectors, intermediate cross connects and data centers
- Meets or exceeds the Category 6 requirements in ISO/IEC 11801 (2002), EN50173-1 (2002) and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.