The Uniprise Solutions Angled Patch Panels are designed for quick and repeatable configuration of Category 6 and Category 5e circuits. The panel back consists of gas-tight insulation displacement connections for secure termination. Craft-friendly desig n features include terminations for either T568A or T568B wiring schemes. Each 6-port module includes cable tie slots (and ties) to quickly secure cables. Also included are integrated icon label holders for easy port identification. Cable management/st rain relief bars are also included. The 24-port version includes (1) wire management/strain relief bar, while the 48-port comes with (2). Insertion life exceeds 750 cycles. Angled panels allow the routing of patch cords directly to the vertical wire ma nagement, eliminating the need for horizontal patchcord organizers.
This part is discontinued by supplier. Use Anixter #531803 as suggested replacement.
- Integrated label holders with clear label covers and white paper labels
- Label holders accept UNJ icons in a wide array of colors and icons can be installed over each individual port (icons sold separately)
- Rear cable management/strain relief bars can be quickly mounted directly onto the panels without any hardware or screws
- Applications: telecommunications rooms, equipment rooms, main cross-connectors, intermediate cross connects and data centers
- Termination options for either T568A or T568B wiring schemes are included
- Meets or exceeds the Category 6 requirements in ISO/IEC 11801 (2002), EN50173-1 (2002) and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Also complies with ANSI/TIA/EIA - 606-A, 150/IED 11801, CENELEC and EN50173-1
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.