This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
InBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panel, itself. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modi fication of network parameters directly and easily.InBio controller firmware can be upgraded in t he field. InBio panels stores up to 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 card users, and up to 100,000 events/transactions. InBio is backed up in real-time to an on-board SD card. Data is preserved if power is lost. InBio continues to operate if network connection is interrupted. Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks, easily programmable auxiliary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, or even extra locking d evices or gate controllers.InBio controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture. Anti-Passback, First-Card Ope ning, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxiliary Input/Output Linkages are built into the InBio controller’s firmware.Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your InBio installation time and labor, including:1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)2) InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the InBio controllers with their existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can also customize InBio firmware to meet any custom requirements.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 1 pc USINBIO-160 panel, power supply and metal cabinet
- 1 pc FR1200 - Slave Fingerprint and Prox Card reader, IP-65 rated
- 1 pc PTE-1Exit Button
- 1 pc ZK4500 - USB Enrollment Fingerprint Reader
- ZKAccess software
|Number of Readers||4|
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.