InBio Pro Series is a project oriented high-end product line with unique features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication thru LAN or WAN networks.
In combination wit h the FR1500-ID RS485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint and card for a higher security level.
The InBio Pro Series requires our NEW ZKBioSecurity web-based software.
The InBio-160 Pro Bule includes an InBio-160 Pro controller, power supply and metal enclosure
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your InBio Pro installation time and labor, including:
1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)
2) InBridge Server ngle-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Over-current & over-voltage protection and reversal protection for the power supply and all input/output terminals
- Supports Push protocol
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegnd formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with 3rd party systems CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm and Elevator Control systems
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKBioSecurity Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set upwith simple pull down menus. No special scripts required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
|Number of Readers||1|
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.