Comprehensive’s USB 3.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the extended distance of USB 3.0 up to 50 feet without losing any signal performance.
Embedded Signal Boosters Ensure End to End Signal Performance
With integrated chipsets, Comprehensive’s USB active extension cables ensure the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance at longer lengths up to 50 feet beyond the normal USB extension cables.
Backwards USB 2.0 and 1.1 Compatibility
Comprehensive’serSpeed USB 3.0 cable provides fast USB 3.0 signal performance but is also conveniently backwards compatible, providing support of USB 2.0 and 1.1 signals as well.
No External Power Required
While some USB 3.0 extension cables require external powewhich can be a hassle, Comprehensive’s USB 3.0 extension cables are powered directly from the connected source device. This along with backwards compatibility, make these cables easy to use and versatile, especially for commercial applications.
Speeds up to 5 Gbps for 10 times faster than USB 2.0
The USB 3.0 cable offers a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps). USB 3.0 brings significant power and performance enhancements to the popular USB standard while offering backwards compatibility with billions of USB-enabled PC’s and peripheral devices currently in use by consumers.
- Perfect for All USB 3.0 Extension Applications including Video Conferencing
- USB 3.0 Type A Male to Type A Female Active cable
- Transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Durable professional build with premium shielded twisted pair construction
- Plug and plafunctionality for video conferencing webcams, printers, scanners and other digital devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Compatible with USB specifications 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Molded Strain Relief
- UL rated VW-1
- RoHS Compliant
- Worry-Free Lifetime Waty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.