These industrial grade, isolated, USB to serial converters allow you to add two or four RS-232/422/485 ports to your PC. Built to rugged specifications, the USR602 and USR604 offer 2 kV Port to Port isolation. This means that your upstream PC is isolated from the downstream serial devices and the downstream serial devices are isolated from each other and the upstream PC. Additional features such as a heavy duty metal enclosure with panel and DIN Rail mounting options, high ESD protection, shock and vibration testing, and wide operating temperatures, make them ideal for use in harsh environments. Designed for industrial use, they are also suitable for instrumentation, utilities, and laboratory applications. Full speed (480 Mbps) USB 2.0 support allows connectivity with modern computer technology.
The serial ports are configurable for RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 (2-Wire & 4-Wire). Modbus support enables them to be used with a wide variety of industrial devices. Each unit comes with DIN Rail and panel mounting hardware, giving maximum flexibility for your installation.
Designed for industrial use, they are also suitable for instrumentation, utilities, and laboratory applications. Full speed (480 Mbps) USB 2.0 support allows connectivity with modern computer technology.
- 2 kV Port to Port Isolation
- ESD Protection - 8 kV Contact, 15 kV Air
- Rugged Metal Case & High Retention USB Connector
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40C to 80C)
- Redundant Power Inputs
- Modbus ASCII/RTU Compatible
- DIN Rail & Panel Mounting Options
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.