- Tight bend radius enables improved cable routing and management in high density applications, smaller cable diameter allows twice the amount of cables to be routed through cable managers and pathways compared to traditional Category 6 patch cable
- Reduced cable diameter facilitates improved air flow, cooling, resulting in lower operating costs than traditional Category 6 patch cables
- Confidence that each patch cord delivers critical electrical component level performance
- Integral pair manager - Optimizes performance and consistency by reducing untwist at plug
- Patented tangle-free latch - Prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
- Flexible stranded cable - U/UTP stranded 28 AWG copper cable with a nominal diameter of 0.150 Inch (3.8 mm) allows for high density installations and superior panel cable management
- Dual rated - Same patch cord meets CM and LSZH flame ratings; less material is more eco-friendly
- Provides identification of performance level, length and quality control number for future traceability
- Robust construction - Plug contact plated with 50 Micro-Inch of gold and rated to 2500 mating cycles
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||0.5 M | 1.64 FT.|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.