This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 9821099 for suggested replacement.
- Interfaces with Telephone System Via a Loop Start C.O. Line Position
- Features a Built-In 30 Hertz 90 Volt Ring Generator
- Distinctive Ringing Option
- May Be Accessed from Dedicated Single Line Telephone
- Standard 66 Blocks Used for Connections
- Provides Zones of Handsfree Talkback and/or One-Way Paging
- Can Easily Be Expanded to Upto 96 Zones of Handsfree Talkback and/or One-Way Paging
- Caller ID Capable
- One Way All Call with Meet Me and Follow Me Capability
- Multiple Incoming Calls Placed In Queue
- C Waiting Notification
- DTMF Operated Auxiliary Contacts Available for Controlling Electric Door Locks
- Background Music Input
- Dial Tone
- Ringback Tone
- Accepts DTMF Dialing
- SMDR Output
- Inhibit Option for Speaker Cancellation
- Integral Tone Generator
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.