Through its Enclosure product line, CommScope provides the physical structure and protection essential to making an infrastructure solution secure and complete. Created with the same high standards of quality, performance and reliability as the physical layer solutions themselves, customers have a single source for all their network infrastructure components and needs.; CommScope now offers an elegant cable management solution that includes vertical and horizontal cable management with covers, spools, and doors to meet all of your cable management needs. The portfolio includes multiple vertical trough widths in both single and doublesided solutions as well as horizontal cable management troughs and covers in 1, 2 and 3 Rack-Unit (RU) heights. The solution includes the 360 design look and feel as well as a superior single point attach and removal function.
- Performance exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- Superior insertion loss performance
- Designed to allow for simple and speedy termination of the connector onto 900 micron buffered fiber or 1.6 mm fiber cordage or 2.9 mm fiber cordage
- Complete tool kit with cleaning solution, wipes, and scrap fiber container designed for Qwik setup and tear-down and comes packaged in a 25 counter installer pack that is portable and convenient
- The benefits of this product are further complimented by being the same overall size of the standard epoxy/polish ST products
Depth: 22.0 in
Height: 84.0 in
Configuration Type: Double-sided
Product Type: Vertical cable management
Width: 10.0 in
Safety Standard: cUL, UL
Door, quantity: 2
Finish: Powder-coated, smooth
Includes: Four 1/2-20 hex nuts, Four 1/2-20 x 1 in hex head bolts, Four flat washers, Instruction sheet, Two spools
Material Type: Aluminum
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Cable Management Type||FINGER DUCT|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.