Through its Enclosure product line, CommScope provides the physical structure and protection essential to making an infrastructure solution secure and complete. Created with the same high standards of quality, performance and reliability as the physical layer solutions themselves, customers have a single source for all their network infrastructure components and needs. CommScope now offers an elegant cable management solution that includes vertical and horizontal cable management with covers, spools, and doors to meet all of your cable management needs. The portfolio includes multiple vertical trough widths in both single and doublesided solutions as well as horizontal cable management troughs and covers in 1, 2 and 3 Rack-Unit (RU) heights. The solution includes the 360 design look and feel as well as a superior single point attach and removal function.
- Lightweight, but sturdy, door available in four sizes
- Dual hinge latching door can be opened right or left
- Patent pending door latching mechanism with easy closing feature
- Easy one point removal and installation process for door
- Horizontal cover hinges up or down and locks into position with cylindrical finger ends for easy snap on installation
- Open back on 2U and 3U horizontal troughs for easypass through of cables
- Recessed handle eliminates snag potential for clothes and arms
- Doors standard on all cable management both single and double sided
- C Channel bracket allows for easy access to the cable trough
- Tool-less installation of Cable Spool
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
|Cable Management Type||COVERS/DOORS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.