Vision Display Mounts are designed to provide safe, reliable display mounting with the professional features that enable efficient installation. VDM-400-T tilt display mounts offer the mounting capability you need right out of the box with the included Proximity Series Mounting Plate. When additional capacity is required, pair the VDM Series Mount with a Proximity Series In-Wall Box for even more storage behind the display. VDM-400-T tilt display mounts are recommended for 22" - 46" display sizes.
- Proximity mounting plate included to enable location of the AV system directly behind the display
- Post-install leveling mechanism enables quick micro-adjustment of horizontal plane of display
- Safety locking features keep the display securely mounted
- Mximum VESA: 400x400mm
- Recommended display size: 22" - 46"
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Open wall plate design maximizes accessibility to connections and cable pass-through behind the display
- Tool-free adjustment of tilt enables efficient installation anservicing
- Up to 15 degrees of limitless tilt enables optimal display viewing for end user
- Certified to UL 2442 for safe, reliable installs
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.