The VE-9x12 and VE-9x20 provide the ultimate in weather protection for your Viking product or other telecom devices.
These enclosures are constructed of cast aluminum and are made for years of outdoor service. The heavy-duty aluminum doors are labed "Telephone" and have a gasket seal to keep out even the harshest weather. The VE-9x12 allows you to choose from two panels that allow mounting many different Viking products. Both the VE-9x12 and VE-9x20 are available in three high visibility colors : emergency red with silver lettering, safety yellow with red lettering, or black with silver lettering.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Heavy-duty 319 cast aluminum construction
- Powder coated for durability and UV stability
- Drip guard and gasket sealed door
- 0.020" thick stamped aluminum "Telephone" label with scratch resistant UV stable clear coat
- 1/2" NPT conduit openings on top andottom
- Available in Emergency Red, Safety Yellow or matte Black
- Mounting holes for a standard RJ11 wall plate (VE-9x12 with adapter panel 1)
- VE-9x12 available with two adapter panels
- VE-9x20 comes with a standard adapter panel
- Hardware included with adapter panels
- Optional VE-SPG door return hinge spring available
- Optional VE-PBL push button lock and key set available
- VE-9x12-0 and VE-9x20-0: Enclosures without adapter plates for mounting other (non-Viking) telecom products, available in all thre colors, label included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.