For fiber patching requirements, HellermannTyton offers fiber optic jumpers in various lengths with a wide variety of connector configurations. HellermannTyton offers fiber jumpers in two types - standard and GSA compliant. Our standard jumpers combine quality
with value, meeting all ANSI/TIA/EIA fiber optic cable requirements while allowing installers to maximize project budgets. In addition to meeting industry standards, GSA compliant jumpers meet Trade Agreement Act (TAA) requirements, making the m acceptable for use in US government contract projects.
- Pre-radiused zirconia ceramic ferrules for precision alignment.
- Industry standard LC, SC, ST or MTRJ connectors to suit specific applications.
- Available in 1-5 meter lengths.
- 3mm cordage.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Individually quality tes for insertion and return loss.
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B standards.
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA 604 (FOCIS) connector interface requirements.
|Connector Type||LC - MT-RJ|
|Length||4 M | 13.12 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|