For fiber patching requirements, HellermannTyton offers fiber optic jumpers in various lengths with a wide variety of connector configurations. HellermannTyton offers fiber jumpers in two types-standard and high performance. Our standard jumpers combin e quality with value. They meet all ANSI/TIA/EIA fiber optic cable requirements while allowing installers to maximize project budgets. In addition to meeting industry standards, HellermannTyton high performance jumpers have additional features designed for high performance applications. Our high performance jumpers meet Trade Agreement Act (TAA) requirements, making them suitable for use in General Services Administration (GSA) government contract projects.
- Pre-radiused zirconia ceramic ferrules for precision alignment.
- Industry standard ST, SC, MTRJ or LC connectors to suit specific applications.
- Available in 1-5 meter lengths for a variety of applications.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Individuly quality tested for insertion and return loss.
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B standards.
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA 604 (FOCIS) connector interface requirements.
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Length||8 M | 26.25 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|