COMMSCOPE ANDREW SOLUTIONS | VHLPX800-11-3GR
800 mm | 2.6 ft ValuLine High Performance Low Profile Antenna, dual-polarized, 10.700-11.700 GHz, UBR100, gray antenna, polymer gray radome without flash, standard pack - one-piece reflector
This part has been discontinued. For a replacement, please see Anixter number 471337.
- Low profile, dual-polarized, high performance parabolic shielded antenna
- Ideal for high density areas where space is at a premium and aesthetics are important
- Dual polarized operation
- Low lifetime cost
High Performance Low Profile Antenna
Antenna Type: VHLPX - ValuLine High Performance Low Profile Antenna, Dual-Polarized
Diameter: 800 mm (2.6 ft) Nominal
Radome Color: Gray
Radome Material: Polymer
Reflector Construction: One-Piece Reflector
Antenna Input: UBR100
Antenna Color: Gray
Flash Included: No
Operating Frequency Band: 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
Beamwidth: 2.2 Degree (Horizontal/Vertical)
Cross Polarization Discrimination (XPD): 30 dB
Front-To-Back Ratio: 59 dB
Gain: 36.9 dBi Low Band, 37.4 dBi Mid Band, 38.3 dBi Top Band
Radiation Pattern Envelope Reference: 7103C
Return Loss: 17.7 dB
Fine Azimuth Adjustment: +/-10 Degree
Fine Elevation Adjustment: +/-25 Degree
Mounting Pipe Diameter: 50 - 115 mm (2 - 4.5 Inch)
Wind Velocity Operational: 200 km/h (124 mph)
Wind Velocity Survival Rating: 250 km/h (155 mph)
Axial Force (FA): 1500 N (337 lbf)
Side Force (FS): 743 N (167 lbf)
Twisting Moment (MT): 673 N-m
Weight With 1/2 In (12 mm) Radial Ice: 35 kg (77 lb)
Zcg With 1/2 In (12 mm) Radial Ice: 305 mm (12 Inch)
Zcg Without Ice: 178 mm (7 Inch)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.