The Vi22201 is a PoE splitter that is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and with IEEE 802.3at standards. When used with a PoE switch or PoE Midspan, it separates PoE from Ethernet data and regulates the PoE high voltage to 12VDC or 24VDC.
It is desgned to power Non-PoE IP devices and can provide 12VDC or 24VDC at up to 30W. The output voltage is selected by a slide switch. The Vi22201 is equipped with over current protection to safeguard connected devices and can operate at extended temperature of -40C to +85C. It is cost effective and compact in size and fit easily in most camera housings.
The Vi22201 is an ideal solution that provides remote power to non-PoE IP devices to save installation time and cost.
- Separates PoE from Ethernet
- Convert IEEE 802.3at PoE power to 12VDC or 24VDC
- Maintains IP data throughput
- Compatible with all IEEE 802.3af/at PoE sources
- Pass through data for device IP control and monitor
- Compatible with Vi2300A UTP and Vi2400A coaxtenders for distances up to 2,000 ft.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.