Vigitron’s MaxiiNet Vi3002W is an Ethernet and 60W PoE repeater that provides a cost effective method for extending distances beyond the Ethernet limit of 328 feet (100m) for IT or CCTV installations. Each unit can extend Ethernet and PoE for 328 feet (100m). Up to 8 units can be combined to achieve a distance up to 3,000 feet (909m) for IP video and PoE transmission. The Vi3002W is a high performance device that meets the demands for the highest PoE powered PTZ domes and LED lighting eliminating th e need for local power.
The Vi3002W conforms to IP67 and is designed for the hardest environmental conditions with total dust protection, water immersion, and an operating temperature range of -40C to +75C. It uses PoE only and its patent pendingPass-Through-PoE (PTPTM) eliminates the need
for local power supplies.
It is compact in size and easy to install. The Vi3002W is very cost effective and is a perfect solution for any extended IP transmission applications.
- Extends Ethernet and 60W PoE range up to 656 ft. (200m)
- PoE powered with no need for local power
- Conforms to IP67 standards for total moisture and dust protection
- No network configuration required
- Full network bandwidth 10/100Mbps for transmitting thhighest megapixel cameras
- Pass-Through-PoE up to 60W for high power PTZ cameras
- Extremely compact size enables easy installation
- Multiple Vi3002Ws can be used to extend IP video and PoE at distances up to 3000ft.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.